- GET MY DAMN DRIVERS LICENSE - YES!!!
- Proofread the novel I didn't do last month - YES!
- Continue working at least 6 hours a day during the week - Mostly. I was sick a lot this month, as was Hubs, so I was only successful about 65-70% of the time. But that's a lot better than nothing!
- Work out at least 4 times a week (SMART goal) - No. But I have attended multiple yoga classes this month, found a great new studio, got a new workout buddy, so things are looking up!
- Be a little more successful with advance meal prep - No. I need to work on this some more.
- Start, and hopefully finish, one of the multiple courses I have purchased - Didn't even look at them.
- Come up with a name for my Etsy store - No. Changed my mind, and decided that I don't really have the time for my current life, so adding more responsibility isn't a good idea.
- Cost/pricing structure of potential product options - See previous comment ^^
- Get products photographed for said Etsy store - Same ^^
- Enjoy the last 10 days as a 27yr old - I guess I did. Didn't do anything fancy.
- Don't dread my birthday - I didn't. Actually, this was the first birthday in a while that I didn't care at all. So apathy is better than dread in my book :)
- Start the DDP Yoga program - No. I have it though. And I'm in the DDP Yoga facebook group for motivation.
- Take at least 1 of the 5 in-studio yoga courses I've already paid for - YES! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the studio, and the instructor I had. I'm making plans to go back next week.
- Start a meditation challenge (SMART goal) - I made the goal, but didn't even try.
- Buy summer concert ticket package - No. Life went haywire financially, so I couldn't afford it. BUT... They added a 4th concert to the package, so I'm even more excited!
Well, I'd say I accomplished most of the goals that were feasible. The Etsy store, while a cool idea, and potentially financially helpful, isn't worth the extra stress right now. I need to focus on work, school and my health before I try to add more businesses to it. I did, however, sign up as a Norwex distributor! I love the products, and had the ability to join for super cheap. I love the discounts, the ability to help people get healthier by removing chemicals from their home, and the extra cash that I can donate to my PCOS group fund is nice.
- Continue working 6+ hours a day
- Host a Norwex party
- Help my first consultant get started (that's right, I already have someone signing up underneath me this month, and I wasn't even trying!)
- Work out at least twice a week. This can be yoga, walking the dog for a longer period of time, walking around the lake, whatever I can handle.
- Be consistent with my supplements. I'm taking everything out of my pill box and starting over with a drastically reduced amount of supplements
- Meal prep on weekends so I have food when I don't want to cook
- Start and finish my Mobile App Development course
- Work with Hubs to set a schedule to finish another course together
- Plan April's Dallas event and post details in the group
- Plan May's Ft Worth event
- Get some FB/Twitter posts scheduled
- Cut back on my tv show hours
- Play more games with Hubs
- Work on Spike's leash training
- Get our sleeping schedule fixed so I can get up earlier in the AM
- Clean the apartment
- Plant some flowers/veggies/herbs and don't let them die
- Proofread a new novel from another aspiring writer friend!
- Start writing/journalling in the evenings before bed, so I have a written list of the things I accomplished.
- File taxes.
Maybe April's list is too long. Maybe it's not. I tried to make my goals fairly simple to achieve. I didn't do so well with the SMART goals last month, but I wasn't trying. This lack of motivation thing is killing me. But finding motivation, that's going to be an unwritten goal this month.
What are your goals? Let's hear them!