HOLY CRAP IT'S THE END OF 2015. I'm a little late in posting this, but better late than never! Here were November's goals:
- Finish Nutrition course final by Nov 15 - YES YES YES! And I scored a 96 overall!
- Start Dyslexia Therapist course on Nov 16 - Yep! 2 of 10 modules complete
- Visit family for Thanksgiving - Nope. Family cancelled, and I had a horrible migraine (damn gluten). So we hung out at home and ate mashed potatoes.
- Get most (if not all) handmade Xmas gifts completed - Yes! I'm fairly certain all I have left is to put some of those handmade gifts in the proper containers for distribution.
- Get the Christmas Card exchange lists out to all participants - Done!
- Get Christmas cards ready to mail - Mailed! I have one more card to make, but I've been really slow because I want the wording to be PERFECT.
- Go to yoga at least once - Nope. But I did buy a groupon for another studio close to home, and I have one prepaid class at my favorite hot yoga studio. I'll be going soon.
- Reorganize closet with warm clothes up front - Yep! I didn't really have much to move forward, but it sure is easy to find clothes in my "I'm still totally asleep" phase.
I don't think I have EVER seen so many "Dones" on my personal goal list. I'm super excited. So I need to think about my goals for the rest of December. There's only 2 weeks left, so I'll make this list fairly simple.
- Finish at least 2-4 more modules in my Dyslexia Therapist course
- Finish wrapping all gifts
- Finish my Christmas card to a special couple
- Visit Hubs' grandmother a few hours away
- Finish at least 1 week on the McDougall Plan (details in the next blog post)
- Sit down with Hubs and get our 2016 Plan written
- Sell some unneeded stuff in the house/storage, like the extra desk and washing machine
My list for the month sounds way too easy, so maybe I'll get it done like last month!
HAVE A BLESSED YULE, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY SATURNALIA, HAPPY HANUKKAH, HAPPY KWANZAA and whatever other holidays are around this time of year. In short, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!