I haven't written a monthly goals post in several months, and I think I need to get back to it! Since it's still fairly early, here it goes!
- Finish rearranging the office
- Start a batch of homemade kombucha
- Pay someone to clean my kitchen
- Complete all 3 miles at the PCOS Awareness Walk
- Create some more PCOS Awareness images for Facebook
- Go to a yoga class at least once
- Lost 5 pounds
- Work enough to not stress about next month's paycheck
- Get some items listed for sale on eBay
- Start work on some handmade cards for etsy
- Create 1+ shirt designs for CafePress
I know this list seems long, but most of the items are fairly easy, and I think I can do it! I might have to get some assistance, but that's ok.
What are your goals for the month?