I'm 27 now. Half my mom's age. My mom looks at least 10 years younger than she really is, but I look like my dad, so I probably got screwed. My little sister takes after the right side of the family, so she'll be drop dead gorgeous all her life. That figures lol. But I'm slowly losing weight, and maybe I'll be super hot when I get skinny too.
But that's not the reason for this post. I wanted to write about how happy I am. I know that I talk a lot about the crap going on, and I figured, with the new age, I should remind myself of what makes me happy. I feel unhappy a lot, but when I think about these things, I can't help but smile.
- I'm married to a great man that wants to make sure I'm always cared for, satisfied and happy.
- I live with two awesome guys that love to make me happy - or torture me.
- I have a great job that is super flexible and allows me to work from home when needed.
- My family is healthy, so I don't have to worry about anyone dying anytime soon.
- I have the sweetest, cuddliest dog ever.
- I have a great apartment, with a big kitchen and comfy bed.
- I have a working vehicle to get me around
- I am the founder of a huge local support group. We hit 175 members this week!
So things are good right now. And I'm working on making them better. I'm bow looking forward to 27.