I can't believe it's already 5 months into the new year. It has gone so fast. And since it's a new month, I'm ready for new goals!
But first... How did I do last month?
- Organize and decide what large items will be making the move - Yep!
- Finish packing everything Yep! Not exactly the way I wanted to, but it still got done (come back tomorrow for the full story)
- Start taking things we won't be moving into the new apartment to storage unit - Yep!
- Surprise my niece at another t-ball game - Nope. We missed it because of our move, but there's another game next weekend!
- Continue to increase my usual work hours - Sorta.
- Clean and repair any issues that could lessen our returned security deposit - No. Oops.
- Get rid of all the crap in the pantry Pretty much! I trashed a lot of stuff I've had forever. I found a box of mac and cheese that expired in 1998. WTF? I don't know how that has always slipped through the cracks and made the move.
Overall, April's goals went great! And now that the move is over and we get to start fresh, I need some new goals!
May Goals:- Unpack and organize the boxes in our new place
- Get Hubs' wisdom tooth removed
- Get Spike to the groomer!
- See my niece's last t-ball game of the season and her sister's cheer-leading uniform for the first time!
- Check out the fitness center in the complex
- Go get a rec center membership
Sounds pretty non-stressful, thank goodness! After last month, I'm ready for a calm, easy month!
Are you going to join in and post your May goals? Let's see them!