I haven't blogged in a while. I'll have to post an update about life later... (Like how today is the first day I've ever voted!) But it's already time to create March's goals!
- WORK OUT! I've been slacking for two weeks and that has to change. -nope
- Eat more salad! - nope
- Visit the gym at least once! - nope
- Prep a week's worth of food over the weekend. - I did it on Mar 3. I'm counting it as Feb hahha
- WATER WATER WATER! - yep
- Beat Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light with Hubs, if I can drag him away from Dead Island. Nope! We started Diablo 3 and Toy Soldiers instead. No more gaming goals.
- Figure out something fun and cheap for Valentine's Day. Guess I need to get started! - we didn't do anything.
- Reorganize the baking and spice cabinets in the kitchen. - sorta. I did put some of my bulk goods like oatmeal and quinoa in containers.
- Finally go see Dad and have Christmas. - Yep!
I'm not even going to calculate a percentage of completed. This month, though, I have some very important goals that I really hope to accomplish.
- Work an average of at least 6 hours a day so we can save up for our move at the end of April
- Find a place to move to.
- Make something healthy and yummy for this month's PCOS group meetup - a picnic potluck!
- Start working out again.
- Continue the slow changes in my diet for success
- Visit my bestie
- Take Hubs outside city limits so he can set off fireworks for his birthday
- Completely ignore my 26th birthday.
- Start packing for the move
- And there are sooooo many birthdays!
I think that's enough for the month. Packing alone is going to be a big one. But I will have help hehehe... I have computer parts to sell, and my brother-in-law wants them. Instead of making him pay cash, I'm making him come over to help organize and pack.
Do you want to share your March goals? Click the pic below to join in and support other bloggers as well!