So yesterday sucked. And I ranted and raved in my last post. Today I feel better. But I'm going to stop wishing that things would change. I'm the only one that can really make that happen, right? So here goes the new attitude. Eventually I'll have kids. At this point I don't know how, but I'm going to do my best to just wait until it happens. Maybe it'll be adoption in a decade or two. Yes, for awhile it will still hurt like hell, but I can hurt or I can push through it.
I don't know if this is related, but today is the first day that I took the full dose of ACE. I started Sunday with just one pill a day to ease into it. It might not be related at all, but at least I feel better than I did yesterday. I did get a great 90min massage last night. For anyone that gets massages, once you try a 90min session instead of a regular 60, you'll never go back. I mean it. I'm certainly not going back lol. I love my therapist, Chuck. He's very knowledgeable about fibromyalgia, which is very important to me. We also have great conversations on the days I feel like talking. Sometimes we are quiet the whole time, and sometimes we don't shut up lol.
Anywho, since I'm going to be with family tomorrow, I thought I'd try to write my Thankful post today.
I'm thankful for:
- a loving husband that makes sure I take my meds, eat when I'm hungry, sleep when I need it, and never fails to make me laugh when I need it most.
- a job and bosses that allows me to set my own schedule so I can work around the stupid illnesses that I fight daily.
- a roof over my head that keeps me cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- all of my fur-, feather- and fin-children that show unconditional love because that's all they know. Ones I can cuddle up with anytime I want.
- family that helps me through the hard times and wants to help me get better more than my docs do.
- Doctors that don't charge me an arm and a leg because I don't have insurance.
- Cysters around the world that are always there to bitch about the same problems, officer helpful advice and suggestions when needed, and love me no matter how I look or feel each day. Katrina, Sarah, Annie, Christina, the Nicholes (Thing 1 and Thing 2), and all the girls in the DFW PCOS group.
- A pay rate that allows me to spend a little extra here and there... Ok, a lot extra, which gets me in trouble hehehe
i'm sure if I think hard enough that there might be more, but these are the most important. Did you write a list of what you are thankful for? Post a link below so we can read them! Until then, HAPPY TURKEY DAY!