- Exercise at least twice a week - Nope
- No more donuts!!! If I can cut out coffee and soda, I can cut out donuts. - I switched from donuts to apple fritters. I don't count this as success lol
- Shop for produce at farmer's market at least once - Nope.
- Organize the office so I can have a craft day with my niece - We used the living room floor instead.
- Have dinner at the dining table at least 3 times a week - Nope. Still can't even see my dining table.
- Buy a yoga membership and USE IT. I figure that if I buy it, I'll feel obligated to use it. - Didn't buy it.
- Volunteer to make sandwiches for the homeless! - Nope.
I completely bombed June's goals. But that's ok. I'm just going to start over.
- Stop eating apple fritters.
- Participate in the Soul Cysters Weight Loss Challenge fitness programs at least twice a week
- Enjoy my vacation
- Hang a wall shelf in the dining room so I can get rid of a bookshelf.
- Reorganize all of my books into one bookcase instead of 3. - DONE! Hubs helped me do this last week :)
- Get back to eating gluten free
I've already started working on some of my goals, so I'm certain I can complete them this month. What are your goals for the month?