It's already September? Good grief. That means that our 3 year wedding anniversary is next month. The PCOS 5K is this month. Christmas is around the corner.
- Walk at least a mile twice a week (2.5+ laps around BBR pond) No. But West Nile has me eager to stay at home so I don't die.
- 3 days without red meat, pork or poultry No. At least I'm doing vegetarian days every once in a while, even if they aren't in a row.
- Start oil-pulling again No. Seriously just not remembering to do it at all.
- Rearrange dining room No. But I have sent out invitations for a Halloween party already, so that should provide some motivation.
- Attend a transcendental meditation info session - Did this! Applied for a scholarship because I can't afford the tuition on my own.
- Listen to my Circle+Bloom mind-body meditation sessions 3+ times a week (after downloading them again) No. I downloaded them. Listened once. Really need an mp3 player so I can listen in bed.
- Complete and sell some of the crafts piling up in the bedroom. FAIL. No excuses, either.
- Start doing yoga again so I'm ready for my free week of yoga at a studio in Sept. Did a full week, then stopped again.
- Convert local PCOS group to a Power Up for PCOS group! (My volunteer interview is this evening!!) DONE! First emPowerment meeting is next week :)
- Test out the White Rock location for the Sept PCOS walk No, but I'm not viewing it as a failure, because I had legit reasons for cancelling the test walks. West Nile Virus. It's so bad this year that all of the DFW area is getting aerial spraying this year.
- Convert my old bakery blog into a recipe warehouse SORTA. Haven't added any recipes, but I took down the bakery stuff.
Carry over from August:
- 3 days without red meat, pork or poultry - I just started a cleanse today that will have me off meat for 3 days, so I'm hoping for success.
- Start oil-pulling again - gotta put notes up in the bathroom about this!
- Rearrange dining room
- Have a successful 5K PCOS Walk - Sept 29
- Have the first PCOS emPowerment meeting in the area - Sept 12!
- Start doing yoga again
- Use my free week of yoga
- Complete a one week system cleanse
- Fix my sleep schedule so I can wake up by 9am every morning.
- Get a membership to MassageEnvy
You know that pottery job I talked about last month? Well I got it. I start next week. I'm really looking forward to it. I need something to get me off the computer. I'm in front of the computer WAY TOO MUCH. Funny thing about this job though - I told my grandfather that I got a second job. He's been nagging me about not working enough. I hadn't increased my days at my software job because I can't afford the gas needed to make the extra trips yet. It took several weeks for him to understand that. Then I tell him last night that I got the second job, and he complained. WTF? So I'm just going to ignore how he feels about it, because it's stupid to get griped at for working.
Since I got the new job, I'm having to modify my schedule a little. I'm not used to getting up before 10am, but training at the new job starts at 10am. I need to start coming in earlier than noon at my software job anyway - staying til 8pm is a little... well, rough. I just need to go to bed earlier.
Guess that's all I have to say today. Join the link up with your goals!