- Eliminate soda - again. I think I had two sodas last month. So not a complete success, but far from failure.
- Walk at least a mile twice a week (2.5+ laps around BBR pond) It has been WAY TOO HOT to go to the park. But I have done some long walking at stores/malls. So not a success
- 3 days without red meat, pork or poultry Don't think this happened either
- 1 week without eating anything on my sensitivity list SUCCESS!!
- Start oil-pulling again Hadn't even crossed my mind in the mornings.
- Take my vitamins and meds EVERY DAY I missed a couple of days, but by no means failed.
- Rearrange dining room and living room Living room rearranged. Haven't made it to the dining room.
- Attend a transcendental meditation info session Never received July schedule from TM leader
- Listen to my Circle+Bloom mind-body meditation sessions 3+ times a week Nope. These are on a hard drive that crashed.
- Complete and sell some of the crafts piling up in the bedroom Didn't touch these either.
Carry Over from July:
- Walk at least a mile twice a week (2.5+ laps around BBR pond)
- 3 days without red meat, pork or poultry
- Start oil-pulling again
- Rearrange dining room
- Attend a transcendental meditation info session
- Listen to my Circle+Bloom mind-body meditation sessions 3+ times a week (after downloading them again)
- Complete and sell some of the crafts piling up in the bedroom
New for August:
- Start doing yoga again so I'm ready for my free week of yoga at a studio in Sept.
- Convert local PCOS group to a Power Up for PCOS group! (My volunteer interview is this evening!!)
- Test out the White Rock location for the Sept PCOS walk
- Convert my old bakery blog into a recipe warehouse
I'm also in the process of converting my local support group into a Power Up for PCOS group. I'm looking forward to my volunteer interview tonight :) I also applied for a second job at a pottery shop near home. It doesn't pay worth a darn, but I'm not doing it for the money. I'm doing it to see happy little children painting to their heart's content. And to pay for all the cool stuff I want to paint lol. Even if I don't get the job, I'm hoping to plan a support group meeting at the pottery store, so we can all paint butterflies or something :)
Oh yeah, and according to the nurse at my rheumatologist's office this week, I have lost 6 pounds since my last visit. Yay me :) The pair of pants that I bought 6 months ago that was a size 16 without the W no longer fits. They are huge on me. So my grandmother bought me a new pair this week. They are 16s as well, but much smaller than the others. I know the old pair was just lying to me when it said 16, but it still felt good to no longer have Ws on my pant sizes. And it's still that way. In fact, I didn't even shop in the plus size section to get the newest size 16s. So yay me!