My last post was about my decision to start a bakery. I'm very excited about it, and have been getting some fantastic reviews from my taste testers! My menu is small right now, but I am continually working on new recipes to expand it. I'm currently attempting to make a really good gluten free sandwich bread that doesn't have corn, potato, white rice, or soy in it. I hope to have it done by opening day, Nov 1. I know it's weird to open on a Tuesday, but I plan to be very busy celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary on Halloween by scaring little kids :)
I figured one of the best ways to advertise the bakery was to have a blog giveaway. So that's exactly what I'm doing! One lucky reader will receive a $20 gift certificate to I Can't Believe It's Good For Me. The giveaway is open until midnight, Oct. 31. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced on Nov 1.
Here are the rules:
1 - You must complete the mandatory entry.
2 - Post each entry as a separate comment.
3 - Leave your name and email in at least one comment so I can contact you if you are the winner.
1-Follow my blog and the I Can't Believe It's Good For Me blog via Google Friend connect and leave a comment saying you have.
The first entry is mandatory, if you don't do it, I will delete your entries. I will check each and every entry before doing the draw. You need to do the first step for the extra entries to count.
Extra entries (1 each unless indicated otherwise)
- Tell me what menu item you are most excited to try or suggest a new one, +1
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail and confirm, right sidebar, +1
- Follow the bakery on Twitter, +1
- Like I Can't Believe It's Good for Me on Facebook , +1
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide a link to your blog, + 3
- Post my button on your blog and provide a link to your blog, +2
- Tweet about this giveaway once a day, post the link in a comment, +1
"I entered a giveaway for a new PCOS-friendly bakery, @ICBItsGoodForMe, here: http://bit.ly/pjKqwR"
- Post this giveaway on a blog giveaway directory and provide a link to the directory, +2