Usually I don't know what to blog about. Sometimes there's something really bugging me, or something I am really excited about, that I want to share. Other days, I have nothing. So I decided that to google search 'Random Surveys for Bloggers'. Most of the surveys we are forwarded from friends are extremely personal, with details that you typically wouldn't want to share with people you don't know. As I value my safety, I didn't want to do any of those. Here's one I found that allos me to share random information about myself with you, but not the point that you could become a stalker and find where I live.
50 Random Questions
1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Gayla
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Actually, I don't have any moles. I have a birthmark and freckles, but no moles.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I believe his name was Dalrymple. I know for sure, though, that he was my high school sophomore English teacher.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Never during the movie. But those opening commericials, yeah.
5. What body part do you wash first? My hair. It takes the longest, with conditioner and all that...
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? No. If the toilet requires hovering, I'll find another toilet.
7. What's the strangest talent you have? I'm sure my husband would say it's anything I can do with my 'monkey toes'.
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie.
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? BBQ.
10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? I don't think that this is a good topic for this blog.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? The last time I can remember was for getting in-school suspension for smoking cigarettes on school property. But that was the middle of freshman year, so there might have been more. Ok, it's more likely that there was more after that.
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I do when necessary.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Nope.
14. How many times have you been cussed out? I really don't remember. It's happened a few times, but probably more behind my back than to my face.
15. Which shoe do you put on first? Usually the left.
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? Yep. There's this bar hop that goes on in Oak Lawn that results in dirt cheap drinks. Like $2 wells. I can get drunk on $10 with cranberry and vodkas.
18. Girls-- are being forced to grow up at much younger ages. I wish sex and popularity wasn't such a driving force in public school.
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Yep. Me. hahaha couldn't help myself with that one.
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yes.
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No.
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Usually the cute guy in bed next to me :)
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Yep :)
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? The bath towel. They are cheaper to replace.
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? I was one of those good children that didn't go sneaking around in their room.
26. What was your childhood nickname? Well, this will tell you how much I was loved: Thunder-thighs, Thunder-buns, Court
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? The last time a really good song came on the radio - one truly deserving of air guitar.
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Not intentionally.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Put my bra back on. Let's not go into the details.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? That would require being able to get my toes to my mouth. And I still wouldn't do it. Ugh.
31. How do you eat your cookie? I bite a piece off, chew, swallow, and repeat.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? No.
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Pop pimples.
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Depends on what I'm drinking.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Eww. No.
38. How often do you clean out your ears? Pretty much anytime I am in my bathroom.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Fold
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? I'm not about to start counting to answer this question.
41. Do you have any strange phobias? Not necessarily strange. I am deathly scared of clowns, large crowds and never being a mother.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Yes. We were all toddlers at one point in our lives.
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? Nothing that I can think of. I don't go to bars that often.
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? No.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Not intentionally. But when you are acting just like an ex, sometimes you'll get called by the ex's name.
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Yes, but it's a bodily function that I understand can be difficult, if not impossible, to hold until you can reach a safe location.
47. Have you ever played naked Twister? No.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work? That would be irresponsible.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? No.
50. Do you want to bring sexy back? I still have yet to truly understand what Justin Timberlake meant by that song.
Questions came from Uniquely Normal