Ok, I absolutely love cooking these, because you can add any toppings you want and be uberly creative! This makes 10 pizza cupcakes.
- 1 Can refridgerated biscuit dough (I get the Kroger brand for 50 cents)
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- 1 package sliced cheese
- Regular muffin pan
- Toppings of your choice. Meat must be precooked.
- Start by preheating your oven to 400.
- Open a can of biscuit dough.
- Using your fingertips, flatten a biscuit until it is large enough to cover the bottom and halfway up the side of a muffin cup. (Repeat until your pan is full or you have run out of biscuits)
- Fill your formed crusts with spaghetti sauce
- Top with a slice of your favorite cheese
- Add any toppings you desire.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool and enjoy!
At some point I will add pictures to make this easier. Enjoy!